WHAT IS AFTERPAY?
Afterpay offers simple instalment plans, allowing a purchase to be paid for in 4 equal instalments, due every fortnight, interest free!
Get what you want now and pay it off over 4 x fortnightly payments. There’s no interest and you get to receive your orders straight away. How good is that?
Simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. First-time customers provide payment details as usual, returning customers simply log in to make their purchase. It's that easy!
PAY FOR YOUR PURCHASES OVER TIME
Afterpay allows you to Buy Now & Pay Later! Afterpay makes it simple to pay when it suits you best over 4 equal instalments that are due every 2 weeks.
COMPLETELY INTEREST FREE, EVERY TIME YOU BUY
Afterpay charges no interest for our instalment plans. If you make repayments on time, you'll only ever pay the price of the item you've purchased.
NO NEW CARD APPLICATIONS, INSTANT APPROVAL ONLINE
Forget about long, complicated application forms. The Afterpay platform makes it quick and easy to get approved instantly and keep shopping.
HOW DO I USE AFTERPAY?
- Select Afterpay as your payment method - Use your existing Mastercard and Visa debit or credit card issued in Australia. Unfortunately Afterpay does not accept AMEX or any prepaid cards or foreign debit/credit cards.
- Complete your checkout in seconds - No long forms, instant approval online.
- Pay over 4 equal instalments - Pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight away!
WHO CAN USE AFTERPAY?
Afterpay is available to all people who:
- Are at least 18 years old;
- Live in Australia;
- Are capable of entering into a legally binding contract;
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number; and
- Use an Australian credit or debit card to make the purchase.
HOW DO I SIGN UP TO AFTERPAY?
You do not need to register prior to making your first Afterpay purchase.
Simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. If it's your first time using Afterpay, you will provide payment details as usual to complete your purchase.
Once your first order is approved, your Afterpay account is created. All you need to do is visit www.afterpay.com.au to set up a password, and you will be able to make more purchases using Afterpay by simply entering your log in details during your next checkout.
CAN I RETURN MY AFTERPAY ORDER?
Of course! We’ll instruct Afterpay to cancel the relevant payment plan for your returned items. They will refund any payments already made to the card linked to your Afterpay account. For more information on how to return you order, please refer to our Returns Policy.
WHO DO I CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT AFTERPAY?
For any queries about Afterpay, including payments, declined orders, or your Afterpay account, email email@example.com.
For more information about Afterpay, please visit the website here.